Healthy & Balanced
Eating Habits to Lose Weight
Your 7 Step Process to Break Free from Stress Eating, Binge Eating, and Overeating to Lose Weight.
Learn more about this course
- Are you trying to lose weight, but you have such a busy and demanding schedule that you are struggling to maintain a healthy balanced diet or lifestyle?
- Have you have ever been triggered by certain behaviors which mess up your diet, so you feel like giving up when you don’t lose the weight, and are eating everything and anything that felt off-limits?
- Do you find yourself not able to lose weight because you’re snacking if you are feeling upset or not hungry?
- Are you trying to lose weight, but frustrated with dieting and wish you had the willpower to stick with them?
- Do you find yourself often finishing a bag of snacks while sitting on the sofa and not realizing you’ve finished the whole thing?
Here’s what doesn’t work to lose weight
- Going on the latest diet fad
- Getting down on yourself and feeling like a loser
- Trying to use willpower to stop the cravings
- Extreme exercise, and unless you are a professional athlete, it is not sustainable and a minimal effort won’t burn enough calories to keep off the weight
Healthy & Balanced Eating Habits
1. Where is your attention?
You will become more awake to who you are, you’ll recognize how your thoughts have been impacting your choices with food, and begin to make some of the most important shifts in your thoughts in order to start changing your actions and transforming how you experience, food, your body, and your life.
2. More mindfulness with kindness and compassion.
You will learn unique ways to shift how you eat forever by implementing mindfulness into your eating habits and doing so from the lens of kindness and compassion. Mastery over the mind is first and foremost to achieving greater transformation in life.
3. Embodied empowerment.
You’ll shift to become more self-aware and connected to your body. You’ll learn powerful embodiment practices that not only change how you feel in your body, but also have a major impact on how you eat, digest, and burn calories.
4. Know your triggers.
You will become much more self-aware about what specifically triggers you and certain behaviors. From there, you will learn how to finally take back authority over how you respond to your triggers.
5. What am I really craving?
You will have a clearer understanding of your cravings and which ones actually serve you and how to use those cravings to help you on this journey to ending emotional eating, binge eating, and overeating.
6. Willpower myth to lose weight.
Discover how willpower is not a factor in ending emotional eating, binge eating, and overeating. Instead, you’ll learn much smarter, long term strategies, and how to let go of the willpower myth once and for all.
7. Pleasure and celebration.
You will get to do the awesome work of reclaiming powerful pleasure and celebration in your life as a way to continue to find joy in the journey and receive more sustainable results. You will learn to celebrate each and every success.